My new local church in Macau - Christian Shein Tao Church. If you want to, you can visit our webpage at http://www.macauccc.org/, but it's all in Chinese. And I think it's the largest church here, in terms of branches, total of 14 branches. And the one I am attending is the HQ.
Yes, it's a Chinese speaking church, Cantonese to be precise. Well, they do have Mandarin translation too.... I am now getting use to Chinese sermons after all these years I've been listening to English sermons.....and it's one way to improve my Cantonese as well....hope I will be able to pray in Cantonese soon, so that I can pray for others here.....
Hmmm.... the teaching is good, mostly focus on God & grace..... but it's a bit traditional....I mean they only have an organ for praise & worship.....and we are to sit down during the praise & worship;-0 (by the way, the choirs sings heavenly!!!) also they do not pray in tongue...... but then....oh well...i believe those are just secondary...most important I can grow through the teachings, I mean it does minister to me....
Have not join any home cell yet....hope to join one soon.....

2 comments:
Hey! Great to c the photos of ur church and the updates fr u.
Wow! Its interesting. Slowly, u can master cantonese jor. Remember long ago when i attended chinese church, im not use to it bcoz all the while we sing & pray in english. Im sure u r not use 2 it 2.
U r rite, wats important is the teaching. Not every church speak in tongue so u juz use it at home lo.
Love
Irene
hi winnie!
u go girl!
love,
cath
Post a Comment